Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Vellum Birthday

A very simple card for today's post, and it doesn't even use pre-made card parts! The flower is from Gina K's newest stamp kit. I stamped it on vellum with Versamark and embossed with white embossing powder. I used Copics to color the back of the image. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and is also embossed with white. The vellum is attached by folding the top over a piece of white cardstock and adding to the card front.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's a beautiful card, Lynette. Coloring on the reverse side of vellum gives such a soft look to the design.

Cheryl W said...

This is really lovely. The vellum adds such a soft, elegant touch to your card. I think the simple design is perfect.

Leslie Miller said...

I'm glad I saw this beautiful thing right now so I'll remember to put vellum on my shopping list. I love your way of attaching the vellum piece. Hope I remember that for next time. First, I need the vellum!