Thursday, July 9, 2020

Holographic Hello


Hey - a card that's not from a "card part!" LOL! I started with the stencil from the newest Gina K kit - so pretty. I used two colors of ink on it. You can't see the design very well in the first picture, but I think the second picture shows it all right. I added a piece of vellum over the top of it - connecting it by folding a flap of it over the top of the stencil piece. I used a thin strip of matching cardstock and a die-cut "hello." The "hello" has two layers of white and one layer of a sort of holographic cardstock. It's from Crayola and I have searched for it and it appears they don't make it any more. I did see some on eBay. I got it almost twenty years ago at a dollar store.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great combination of colors and the vellum lends a great softness to the card. Very pretty!

Jeanne H said...

I really, really love this card! Wonderful colors.

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous card! I really love that vellum over the stenciled design. It adds such an elegant softness to it.