Friday, July 17, 2020

Thanksgiving in July

The card part on this card is the pumpkin. I'm pretty sure it was cut with a QuicKutz/Lifestyle Crafts die many years ago. I had cut the pieces and then sponged a bit of ink on the edges before gluing them together. I mounted on foam squares. The patterned paper is from a Recollections matstack and is matted with my favorite brown cardstock - Soft Suede from Stampin' Up! The sentiment is from Inkadinkado.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

The dp behind the pumpkin is perfect. I love the card. The way time flies it will be Fall and we'll be thinking of those colors.

bonnie32002 said...

I love fall and love the paper pieced pumpkin! Fall is a good to think about with weather in the 90's now.

Cheryl W said...

That pumpkin is really impressive. It looks so dimensional with the ink sponged along the edges. I like your fall-patterned paper behind it, too. Looks like you've got a head start on Thanksgiving cards!

Leslie Miller said...

I'm okay with a beautiful fall card any time of year. Love everything about this from the pumpkin right down through the paper and the sentiment.