Thursday, July 16, 2020

Fruity Cards

Two more card parts cards for you today. I found these bananas already stamped, die-cut and colored in with my parts. I mounted them on foam squares and added them to a previously-die-cut rectangle. I matted with black and added the sentiment. These are from a Recollections set.
Also in with my parts was this pear - stamped and glued together. (It consists of three pieces - the pear, the leaf and the stem.) They are from Technique Tuesday. I added the pear with foam squares to the stitched rectangle die-cut and matted with black. I added the sentiment, which is from the same Technique Tuesday set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very cute "pear" of cards! Love those little images with the sentiments!

Cheryl W said...

You found the perfect sentiments for your fruits. These are really fun cards.

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, these are super cute! I was especially smitten by the banana card, but then I fell in love with the polka dot pear. They're both adorable!