Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Another Black Magic Rose

Here is another of the "Black Magic" roses that I made a few weeks ago. It is made by stamping the rose with white pigment ink on black cardstock and coloring over it with Prismacolor pencils. I then cut the black panel with an oval Nestability and matted it with a scalloped oval. I mounted the image panel on foam squares. The sentiment is from Gina K. The rose is from Paper Inspirations. The die-cut heart is one that came from my card parts. The bottom layer is patterned paper from a very old matstack from The Paper Studio.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Your rose is so pretty. It looks elegant against the black and white background, too. I've been so busy making cards for the store that I haven't gotten to try this technique yet, but I really want to!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty, and I am glad that you said how you made it. I think I am going to have to try this this week.