Friday, April 16, 2021

Another "Holographic" Card


After making a few cards using these papers from a Paper Studio matstack, I took the scraps and added them to a card base. Three of the patterns had a "holographic" design element. I then die-cut the sentiment from a patterned holographic cardstock and three pieces of white cardstock. I had the black oval sitting on my table from a previous card (which I don't think I've shared yet). I trimmed down the oval so that it wasn't oval anymore and added the sentiment to it. I mounted that panel on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! This one is totally amazingly fantastic, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Love the holographic glimmer on this one, Lynette. It was definitely worth saving those scraps! This would work for either gender, too, which is fantastic.