Monday, April 5, 2021

Birthday Stripes

A simple birthday card for a guy - actually for one of my brothers-in-law. I had the thin black border piece laying around for a while. (The others have been filed.) I used the same die to cut the bottom edge of my patterned paper from The Paper Studio. The stripes are actually black and silver, kind of holographic. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I think I'll make a few more of this one.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That paper you used is very interesting! It must be really neat in person. I love the way you cut the curved edge of it.

Patti J said...

This is SO cool! Love it! Do you have a foiling machine? Great card!

Cheryl W said...

That patterned paper is so interesting and perfect for a guy. The stripes are strong and bold and the holographic effect adds a bit of fun. Your think black border finishes it off nicely.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, I love this one, too!