Monday, April 12, 2021

Super-Simple Birthday

I've seen Gina K make many very pretty backgrounds with her ink-blending, and I do love them. But, so many non-crafters don't even realize that the background was hand-made! So, I simply used up some patterned paper from The Paper Studio and made a couple of these cards. The image is from a Paper Inspirations set. I matted with black. I don't remember which set the sentiment came from, but it's likely retired anyway.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

And then on the other hand, I would guess that this background WAS handmade! Beautiful paper, beautiful card! I placed a small order yesterday (just shoot me) which included some awesome paper that looks like alcohol ink backgrounds. I'll be a happy little cheater!

Cheryl W said...

Simple design, but really pretty! I guess we card makers have to come to terms with the idea that most people have no idea the amount of time and effort we put into our cards. It's a good thing we have so much fun doing it.