Sunday, April 11, 2021

Perfect Pearl Rose Anniversary


Every once in a while I dig out my Perfect Pearls and make something using them. Here is my latest. I used the rose stamp from a Paper Inspirations stamp set. I stamped it with Versamark ink and then used pink and green Perfect Pearls on top. I matted with a deep red cardstock. I mounted that panel on foam squares. The background was made with a stencil. I tried a technique with my stencils a few weeks ago that didn't work out for me, so I have several stenciled backgrounds to use up. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

So glad you took a 2nd photo of this one...it shows the image and shimmer so much better. I like Perfect Pearls too!

Cheryl W said...

I don't often get out my Perfect Pearls--usually only when I am inspired by card makers like you who show how pretty they are! I love the elegance of the single rose on your card, and I know the shimmer is pretty awesome IRL.

Leslie Miller said...

Now there's something I purged from my collection, but then I see something pretty that makes me question my decision. It happens, but I had too much stuff! I like your bubbly background!