Thursday, April 29, 2021

Kids Teddy Bear Birthday

I made thirteen of these cards. They will all be donated somewhere. The stamps are from Penny Black. These are for a second, third, fourth or fifth birthday. Each of them has an identical layout, but have different colored bears and patterned papers. I embossed the left side of the image panel with a Darice embossing folder and added scored lines with my Scor-Buddy. The bears are popped up on foam squares.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are all really cute. I love the embossing folder you used, too. It adds so much interest to your image panel. So good of you to donate them.

Glittered Paws said...

Love these darling teddy bears and to make them up into progressive birthday cards. I really like how you used an embossing folder just on the left side - another one of those tricks that I am going to write in my idea book. Yes for real. I was at Dollar Tree (love that store), and they had a tabled labeled "Idea Book". I have been writing down things I want to try.