Friday, April 30, 2021

Perfect Pearls


A very simple card for today. I saw this in a Jennifer McGuire video. I simply took a piece of black cardstock and covered it with Versamark ink. Then I covered it with Perfect Pearls - in gold and copper. Then I used my MISTI to stamp the flower image and the sentiment in Versamark ink over the Perfect Pearls. That removes the Perfect Pearls and you are left with black images. I matted with another piece of black cardstock and mounted it on a dark green card base that I've had around for years.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Neat technique and pretty card. I love the sheen of perfect pearls. I usually spray a fixative on it when I use it because I'm always afraid it will rub off when handled. Do you find that it stays put pretty well?

Glittered Paws said...

Wow - very petty - I am going to have to try this. I usually use a fixative as well "just in case".

juliette léveillé said...

Grateful for sharing thhis