Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Another Shadow Box Card

Here is another shadow box card I made, following the instructions of Jennifer McGuire. I just lent the stamps to a friend and I don't remember who made the birds. I'm sure they are long-retired, though, as are most of my stamps. The branch in the background is from a Hero Arts set and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. I used Nestabilities to cut the ovals and I sponged the background in the inside. The card front was embossed with a large Cuttlebug folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Cute card. I love shadow box cards. They usually look difficult to make, but really aren't. Thanks again for meeting me today. It was so much fun to be able to chat with you in person. Mega thanks for the cards, too. They are going to be much appreciated at the thrift store.

Leslie Miller said...

The birds are adorable! I don't know who makes them, but I love them. Most of my stamps are retired, too, and I'm always surprised when one of my oldies is still current. The shadow box look for these is fun. I can actually see a shadow cast in your second photo.