Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Another Die-Cut Birthday

Here is the other die-cut I got from my friend, Cheryl, last week. It's from In Love Art Shop. i used my blender brushes to color the die-cut and then I added Star Dust Stickles to the flowers. I matted with green, popped it up on foam squares, and added it at an angle to the card front which I had covered with patterned paper. The sentiment is from Penny Black. You will see it again tomorrow.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

I saw this on Cheryl's blog and loved it. I told her she was "enabling me!!!"
I didn't make the connection between you and Cheryl until today - why have I not been to your blog??? Well anyway connection made and it will be fun to follow you.

Cheryl W said...

This turned out so pretty, Lynette! I love those pastel colors. If you ever want more of these die-cuts, just let me know. It really is a versatile die that can be used for lots of occasions.