Saturday, April 17, 2021

Fancy Gratitude Flowers

I rarely use my old Papertrey Ink stamp sets, but I was looking for something in them recently and pulled out this set to use. I was interested in the fancy flowers. Here is the card I ended up making. Pretty straight-forward, for sure! Stamping and matting and voila! :) I also added Star Dust Stickles to some places in the flowers. That ended up being pretty cool because the clear sparkly Stickles took on the dark turquoise of the flowers.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Jeanne H said...

Love the colors you used and that's a great flower stamp. tfs

Cheryl W said...

The two tones of ink really made a striking flower (and sentiment). This is so pretty!

Patti J said...

So pretty! Is this a two stamp image? Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

I love these fanciful flowers! Very pretty colors and a cheerful look to your card. I like the two tone sentiment, too. I have zero Papertrey Ink stamps.