Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Holographic Birthday

A simple birthday card again for today. The background paper is from a recent purchase of mine from The Paper Studio. I cut an oval in it and some white cardstock. I added the patterned paper to the cardstock and popped it up on the card front after placing black paper behind the hole. The sentiment was die-cut using holographic cardstock. It is also mounted on foam squares. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Sandie C said...

Great card - perfect for those difficult male birthdays I so dread making. Thanks for the inspiration

Cheryl W said...

Such a cool card! That background paper is great and the holographic sentiment works so perfectly with it. I love this one!

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie, this is amazing all over! Loving the background paper with its little holographic stars as well as the holographic sentiment. This really grabs me and is super for a birthday card!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Did you make this one for dear hubby? Hope he had a nice birthday! Thanks for sharing!