Monday, April 26, 2021

Honeycomb Tulips in Three Colors

I made six of these cards in a few colors, so I thought I would show an example of each. The stamps are all from a set by Inky Antics. The honeycomb paper on the inside is from Inky Antics, also. I did the coloring with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. My MISTI made it easier to do all the stamping.





Sorry!! I just can't put the photos where I want them, so here is what I've got! :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my gosh, these are SO cute! I love the honeycomb tulip on the inside. I've never used those but have been tempted to a few times. I don't see them in the craft stores much anymore, though.

Glittered Paws said...

These are just too cute, love the honeycomb on the inside. Just changing the color makes them all look so different, and you do such pretty work with prisma pencils.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, how fun! I always think of a box of candy when I see a collection like this. So cute! I love the inside so much, too. I was going to breeze through and see what I've missed, but just had to stop here. Thanks for the smiles, Lynette!