Saturday, April 24, 2021

Black and White Birthday

A friend gave me a couple of these die cuts (from In Love Art Shop) when I met her for lunch on Wednesday. Thanks, Cheryl! I used one right away, and will hopefully use the other quite soon. Otherwise I'll have to file it away with my other card parts. :-) I had this black and white patterned paper already on a card base and thought it would work well. I decided to mat the die-cut piece with black, and then added a splash of red. The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink and was already stamped and cut out and in my card parts.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Fabulous contrast for this super cute die cut! The red is a nice pop of color. I always forget about the covered card bases I have in my drawer, darn it. I had a nice visit today. Sorry it took me so long to get here!

Cheryl W said...

That really turned out great, Lynette. Love the red mat with the black and white. So glad you could use the die-cut.

Glittered Paws said...

Love this die cut - so pretty in the black and white with just a peek of red border. Isn't it fun to get together with friends again, I am meeting a friend today for lunch.