Friday, April 2, 2021

Shimmery Snowflakes

The snowflakes have been sitting on my stamping table for a few months, but are now gone from there. I spritzed them with some Perfect Pearls mixed with water for some shimmer. The blue snowflake paper is from Gina K. I used a die (perhaps Impression Obsession, but I really don't know) to cut the sentiment four times, with the top two layers being some ancient holographic cardstock I had. I also added a thin white strip across the top of it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

You can't go wrong with shimmery snowflakes! I love how you used your holographic cardstock. I have a little of it, but never think to use it. I think I need to get it out and lay it next to my workspace. You're way ahead of me in making Christmas cards. I think I need to ramp that up a bit.

Chookarooni said...

Wonderful card - can't get into making Christmas cards yet - we still have snow on ground here......waiting for green leaves!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great card for winter or Christmas. Thankful that all of the snowflakes are gone from here and that Sunday is going to be about 75 degrees!

Patti J said...

So pretty! Love the shiny! Thanks for sharing!

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, very eye catching... but then when you see the sentiment in a different light it's a whole other thing! Very cool and beautiful!