Tuesday, April 13, 2021

Fishy Shadow Box Birthday



I have watched Jennifer McGuire do so many technique videos and I usually plan on making a similar card, but I mostly forget about doing them! Finally I followed through. This is actually a very simple style card to make. It took me a while because I had to fussy-cut all the pieces, but it still didn't take all that long. All of the stamps that I used are from an old Hero Arts set. I stamped them, colored them and cut them out. I made the inside of the shadow box by brushing ink on a piece of cardstock and adding it inside. I used Nestabilities to cut the circles.

 

Here are a couple more angles of the card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

These are just the perfect stamps for a shadow box card. Love the fishies. I need to get back to some of my beachy cards. So cute, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

This is such a fun card. I love the 3-D effect. I've made diorama cards that use a similar technique, except they open like any other card.