Friday, February 18, 2022

Alcohol Ink Hello

A simple Hello card for today. I've been playing a little bit with alcohol ink. So far I don't have good paper for it. I've used something from The Dollar Tree and also photo paper. Neither is great, but it's still been fun. By the time this posts, I will have received some better cardstock and perhaps have played around a bit more! I'm excited to try it some more. At any rate, here is something that I did for now. I matted the small piece and added it to a card base. The die-cut sentiment is from Altenew. I layered it up and added some Diamond Glaze to it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Beautiful alcohol ink piece.

Cheryl W. said...

I think your background piece is very pretty. Love that die-cut sentiment, too. Your inked papers would also make pretty die-cuts.

Leslie Miller said...

AI backgrounds come out so rich and deep looking. A person could get lost, not only in the creating, but in the viewing as well. Love the art deco hello which I've seen you use before. It reminds me of an old radio/record player I had way back when.