Monday, February 28, 2022

Daisies Edgeabilities in Blue

And the last of my Edgeabilities cards, at least for quite a while. For this card, I just used the die to cut off the bottom of the front of the card. I colored with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. I added blue panels to the top of the front and to the bottom of the inside of the card. I embossed the front blue panel with an embossing folder from Cuttlebug. The sentiment was stamped on a strip of white cardstock and I added scored lines with my ScorPal. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Your white daisies look fantastic with this shade of blue! I love how you stamped the sentiment strip. The cut-away edge is pretty and a good idea to put the blue panel on the inside bottom so you'll remember not to write there. You gave this daisy border a good run!

Mary said...



What a lovely card. I love the blue that you used.

Mary

Cheryl W said...

Love this card design. The fancy bottom edge makes it so elegant. I like how the dot pattern on your blue piece draws the eye down towards the daisies, too. Terrific job!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You're making me wish I hadn't sold my die like that. Very pretty!