Thursday, February 17, 2022

Last Two Valentines

Two more valentines, and then I should be done until next February!! They are not like Christmas cards - that keep coming all year long. The first one came about because I had some of this pink patterned paper on my table after making next year's February calendar page. I thought these pieces would work well on a mini-slim line card. I placed them on a piece of black matting. The hearts and the sentiment were stamped and die-cut. I added the hearts on the hearts with an old stamp from Stampin' Up! The hearts and sentiment are mounted on foam squares. The "love" has a layer of black under it, also.
The cupcake on this one was on the patterned paper that I used on each of these cards. I fussy cut it and added it to a piece of cardstock (which I then fussy cut, also) and added foam squares. I also added some tiny hearts that I had cut from scraps of red glitter cardstock. The sentiment is from Darcie's. The patterned paper that I stamped it on is matted with red.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great use of those pink hearts on the first card. I love the cupcake with all of those tiny red hearts on the "frosting".

Leslie Miller said...

Your first card is pretty with such subtly patterned paper. I'm always a fan of a split panel design, and the hearts on hearts is a cute idea! I love the cupcake on your second card. Way to stretch your designer paper. The tiny glitter hearts make it all the more yummy. I'm focusing on Valentine cards for the time being, too, but not accomplishing as much as you.

Cheryl W. said...

Two sweet cards. I like them both. Are these for next year? If so, you've got a nicehead start.