Sunday, February 20, 2022

With Love and Prayers

I used some of my new Gina K things for this card. I've had them for quite a while and I'm happy that I finally got to use some. The images are all die-cut and colored with stencils, except the flower centers, which are stamped. The two smaller flowers are mounted on foam squares. The sentiment is also from as yet unused set from Gina K. The paper is from my stash. I happened across it a few weeks ago and liked it and wanted to add it to a card. I thought this would make a fine sympathy card, or just a thinking of you.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great background for that really pretty arrangement of the flowers and greenery!

Leslie Miller said...

That's some very pretty new Gina K things, Lynette! I love the soft colors with the polka dot background. Beautiful arrangement. I think it's perfect as either sympathy or thinking of you (for any reason). This card is just so lovely to my eyes!

Patti J said...

Beautiful card! Gosh, now I want to shop at Gina K’s! Thanks for the inspiration, dear friend!

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty, Lynette. The flowers look delicate and lovely, the sentiment is perfect, and the DSP adds a great background for all of it.