Friday, February 4, 2022

Valentine for Our Granddaughter and for One Grandson

Here are my first two valentines. I used a Recollections set that I've had for a while, but I'm not sure if I'd used it or not. It consists of two embossing folders and three stamps. This first one is for our granddaughter. I used purple mirror cardstock for the matting on each panel. One of the embossing folders with the set embossed the background on the second card, and the other folder embossed the panels I used for the sentiments. The stamps were all from the set - the two sentiments and the hearts behind the stamping. The sentiment panels are mounted on foam squares. The background on this first card was done with a Darice folder.

I added tiny little die-cut red sparkly hearts on the corners of this sentiment panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a cool embossing folder for the sweet sentiment on the first card! Those are very tiny hearts on the one for your grandson, but perfect for in the four corners!

Leslie Miller said...

Love the embossing on these sweet Valentines!

Cheryl W said...

Just saw this post now. These Valentines are really great. I love the embossing. They really look special, and I'm sure your grandkids will think they are special, too.