Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Lovely Birthday Flowers

I woke up early this morning and remembered that I didn't have a post scheduled for today, and I really wanted to keep up my streak so I headed to my stamping room and put this card together. I had already stenciled the spiral design. I had made the black frame with two Waffle Flower dies, so I combined those pieces and added them to a card front. The flowers were on my table, waiting to be used. I had made them a few days ago when I was playing with an unused Gina K set. So I added them. The sentiment is from a My Favorite Things set. Poof! I hope you all have a lovely day!

Edited to add: This stencil is from a set I purchased on Amazon. You can find it here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow! Everything goes together so beautifully! And quick! I never would have imagined the spiral stencil with flowers but, by golly, it works exquisitely!

Suzy said...

So lovely - sure wish I could put cards together that quickly. You got the goods dear!!!

I was wondering if you could tell me what spiral stencil you used. Who makes it?

Thanks,

Suzy

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love it! That is a great spiral background for the pretty flowers! I need to do more stenciling.

Cheryl W said...

Oh, my goodness, that is so striking! I love the spiral background. The flowers are delicately colored and make a perfect cluster at the focal point of your spiral.

Patti J said...

That spiral stencil pops! Another gorgeous creation! Love, love, love!