Monday, February 7, 2022

An "Extra" Valentine

And one more valentine - this one for no one in particular. The patterned papers are from a quite old matstack from Recollections. The bug and sentiment stamps are from a Fiskars set. I die-cut the panels using my new Waffle Flower rectangle dies. I really do love them! The image and sentiment die-cut shapes are mounted on foam squares. I added some shimmer with Wink of Stella to the bug's wings and also to the little die-cut hearts on the sentiment panel.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Cute "Bug" and sentiment!

Cheryl W said...

This is so cute! I love the shimmer you added to the wings and the combination of patterned papers. I have finally mailed out my family Valentines (21 of them!) and am now making just a few more for the thrift store. Then all the Valentine stuff will be put away.

Leslie Miller said...

You were on a roll and it doesn't hurt to have an extra. This is adorable!