Tuesday, February 8, 2022

Simple Heart Thank You

The die that I used a few days ago for the baby card also had this heart and flower on it. (It was one three x three inch or so Cuttlebug thinlet-ish plate.) I colored them and used them on this card. I used dies for the circles, too. I added Stickles to the flower center and popped up the circle panel. I added a matted strip of patterned paper to the left side.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a great way to use those two pieces from that die! The striped paper is perfect with that little design.

Cheryl W said...

Perfect use of those little die-cuts! You always seem to figure out a way to use the smallest card parts.

Leslie Miller said...

You can combine the simplest elements and turn it into the most fabulous card. This is eye candy to me.