Sunday, February 13, 2022

Warm and Cozy Hug

Again, this card is made using stamped, colored and die-cut pieces from Gina K's set called "Hygge Time." The nearest cup is mounted on foam squares. I was pretty lucky as I put these cards together. I had colored all of the images and then looked for patterned paper to match. Sometimes I strike out doing it that way, but I had papers to match all of my images this time. The sentiment is from the set, also, and is matted and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Really cute card! Love the colors, the dp you used and that little pot and cups are so inviting.

Cheryl W said...

Those little images are so sweet (and perfectly colored). What a nice card! Whoever receives this one will love it.

Leslie Miller said...

For sure the paper couldn't be more perfect! I'm definitely getting warm and cozy feelings!