Friday, February 11, 2022

Do What Makes You Happy

I'm not sure what this card would ever be used for, but here it is! LOL! I made it using more images from the Gina K set that I used on yesterday's card. There are seven images that I had stamped, die-cut and colored with Copics. For the background, I used a Papertrey Ink die with three windows to make a "stencil" and then ink-blended through that. The sentiment is from the same stamp set. I cut the layers with my Waffle Flower dies. I find that I use them all the time now.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are really cute images! I'll bet there is someone who likes to knit and read who would love to receive the card!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my goodness, how cute this is! It would be great for a birthday or retirement to the appropriate person. "Enjoy your day/birthday/retirement", etc. I have at least two friends who enjoy all three of these things. Your window die makes the perfect stencil. I love it!

Cheryl W said...

I really like the images on this card. I think there are a lot of crafters who would enjoy receiving this on any (or no) special occasion. Your die-cut stencil worked perfectly.