Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Happy Birthday - and Winter


And the last (for now!) cards with the Gina K "Hygge Time" stamp set. The snowmen and the sentiment on the second card are from the set. The images are stamped, colored with Copics, and cut out with the coordinating dies. The snowmen are all mounted on foam squares. The paper on this first one is ancient paper from Recollections, and I added thin, shiny, sticker strips along the edges.

I embossed the background for these snowmen with a Sizzix folder, and then matted it. I added Wink of Stella to the snowmen bodies.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Both of these are so cute. Those little snowmen make great images for cards, but I be they'd look super cute on tags and little gift bags or boxes, too. Hmmmm...I wonder if I have any small snowman images in my stash.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is obviously a really cute stamp set. Each of the designs have brought a smile.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, I love both of these, but especially that first one - you had me with that great designer paper! Love love love, and canNOT resist a cute snowman! Great job, as always!

Leslie Miller said...

You've done so much with this set and the images seem many and varied... first I had to look up the meaning of "hygge" and today I finally looked up the set. It's chock full and looks very fun to play with! These snowman cards are darling!