Saturday, February 26, 2022

Daisy Edgeabilities Card #2

And here is my second Edgeabilities card. I have three like this. I still have two more cut out, ready to make into cards - one more in a different style with daisies and one with calla lilies. Hopefully they will be coming soon, but we do have plans for today so we'll see if I can get them done. I colored this one with Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol. As with yesterday's card, I embossed the backing piece with a Darice folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

So pretty! Love the lavender backing--it's a shade of purple, after all! lol

Leslie Miller said...

What a pretty design on this! I looked at all the other cards you linked to, as well, and love them all. What a throwback. Very fun! I haven't been able to get here for a few days as we've been involved in other things. Yesterday we spent the day at Rich's brother's house in the country. It was a gorgeous day. Us girls did tie dye outside at the picnic table. Talk about throwback!