Thursday, February 3, 2022

One Stamp Set - Three Cards

I finally took some time to start working on some unused stamp sets that I've had for quite a while now. I think they are all from Gina K, but I'll let you know as I use them. The stamp set that I used on these three cards is from Gina K. I made three fairly different cards with the same set.

For this first one, I use Gina's Wreath Builder. I added some Pearl Pen drops to the flower centers. The sentiment panel was cut with Nestabilities and is popped up on foam squares.
I had a piece of cardstock with a circle cut out of it that I used as a stencil for the panel on this card. It has a very finely scalloped edge. I ink-blended through the circle, then stamped the flower and leaves and sentiment in black. I added an embossed strip of white glitter paper to the bottom and also a double scored line above that. I also added a few Gina K black sequins.
Just all simple stamping on this one. I added the panel at an angle. Again, the sentiment is cut with Nestabilities and I added more of the black sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

All three are great cards! You did a really nice job of randomly stamping the designs on that third one and using a great combination of colors.

Cheryl W said...

These are all so pretty, I don't think I could pick a favorite. Looks like you had a lot of fun with your stamps and inks. I hope to have more random play time once I'm done with Valentines. I need to replenish my stash!

Leslie Miller said...

They're three very pretty cards! You're good with the wreath builder. I admire how your stamping is always so crisp and clear. Pretty colors, pretty stamps. I like how you did the blended circle, too. Nice arrangement of the flowers on that.