Thursday, February 10, 2022

Enjoy Your Day

This card was made using another as-yet unused set from Gina K. There are tons of little images and dies to go with them. I stamped them all, cut them all out and colored all of them. Now I have to figure out how to use them on cards, since I do NOT want to file them in my card parts! So, here are three of them. The cat is mounted on foam squares. I added the images to die-cut circles and I also used a die cover plate for a subtle background, which is matted with black.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a sweet card!!! Love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! I'm smiling! I love it! They are the perfect with the sentiment and look so comfy on the rug. Love the circle die cut, too. These days I do that a lot -- stamp the whole set (in multiples) and I'll generally color them all at once. Then I can't resist making them into cards. I'll look forward to more with these sweet critters!

Cheryl W said...

Love this card! There's nothing better than a nice nap. You've colored those images beautifully. The colors are all perfectly blended. I have a set of animal stamps that are still NBUS. I need to get them out and ink them up. I think I'll follow your lead and stamp and color them all at once.